Lucky Cat Charm

So recently I came back from vacation and while I was away I saw an amazingly cute little fossil shop. I decided to drop in and check out what they had. The shop was in Innsbruck and it has the most sweet staff, they really helped us with picking out a charm and a watch and they packaged everything perfectly. So do read more to see what I got



The lovely little cat charm

So I got this cute little golden plated steel lucky cat that you can check here at the online shop. I payed €30 for this what I think is a decent price for such a detailed charm. The little red stone on the collar is a nice detail and the white that shows even more details is really great. Also the gemstone eyes are really nice. And last but not least, the lucky cat also holds a plate with "goodluck" 




I personally think this would look great on a necklace or a bracelet, it might be a bit big for a charm bracelet but still it would work.

So what do you think, do you like the charm or are you more a dog person?
Denna

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive