Statement steal

Second blogpost today, if you have not yet spammed your blog I would advice you do so. I wanted to share this necklace because I am not sure for how long this cheap statement necklace is being sold for seeing they are going fast and are dirty cheap. This necklace is perfect for summer I believe because it has a pastel feel to it and adds glamour even to a simple tanktop. It can be worn more then one way as you can see in the pictures. It can be worn twisted round but also in rows. I personally prefer the last way because I think it looks less messy. Anyways this necklace is currently $3.70 what is €2.80. It has a row of purple crystals, some pearls, some pastel beads and some clear crystals. I think this one looks amazing, So snatch it while you can here


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive