Movies, TV shows and Books are a few of my favorite things. I love to watch chick flicks I have to admit but also movies where somebody kicks butt! I love fashion and style and I could watch for ages programs that are centered round that. So read more to see what I watched, read and still need to watch. Perhaps you will find something you also want to see. Also it would be lovely if you left a comment with your favorite TvShow, Book and Movie.

Starting on top, left to right

The Carrie Diaries [TV Show]Carrie Bradshaw is in her junior year of high school in the early 1980s. She asks her first questions about love, sex, friendship and family while navigating the worlds of high school and Manhattan. A pre-Sex and the City.
Why Watch
Now I have to admit that I did not see the complete Sex and the City, I personally think there are betters shows then that but I decided to give the Carrie Diaries a chance and I am very happy that I did. It is a fun show that has a whole lot of fashion and a whole lot of drama. Really my kind of show. The current season 1 ended so if you have not see this one yet you can watch the complete first season in one go. Even when I am not a fan of how this season ended I am still a big fan of the rest of the episodes.

The Rachel Zoe Project [TV Show]
Celebrity fashion stylist Rachel Zoe opens up her life to Bravo's cameras as she works to take her business to the next level. Together with her growing fashion team and her husband, Rachel works to further herself as a stylist-in-demand. Season 4 captures the incredible star power behind Zoe's business, which is expanding to include her own exclusive clothing line. As her business continues to grow, so does Zoe’s family. In the fourth installment of this captivating series, Zoe goes bananas as she juggles and manages her new team, clothing line and celeb clients all while preparing for motherhood.
Why Watch
If you adore fashion you will really love this program. A lot of eye candy and a lot of styling inspirational. I have to admit at times I roll my eyes at Rachel and her attitude but if you can look passed that it is a very lovely program that shows a lot of designing and styling. In between it is a lot of personal life of Rachel Zoe what shows her human side.

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters [Movie]
In this spin on the fairy tale, Hansel & Gretel are now bounty hunters who track and kill witches all over the world. As the fabled Blood Moon approaches, the siblings encounter a new form of evil that might hold a secret to their past.
Why Watch
I have not seen this one yet, but it is very high on my list. The trailer shows a promising movie and I am just a fan of fairy tales gone wrong. It follows the success of snow white and the huntsman that I still have not watched because I am not sure if I want to see including the acting of Kirsten Steward. But yes this one is very high on my list.

Spring Breakers [Movie]
Brit, Candy, Cotty, and Faith have been best friends since grade school. They live together in a boring college dorm and are hungry for adventure. All they have to do is save enough money for spring break to get their shot at having some real fun. A serendipitous encounter with rapper "Alien" promises to provide the girls with all the thrill and excitement they could hope for. With the encouragement of their new friend, it soon becomes unclear how far the girls are willing to go to experience a spring break they will never forget.
Why Watch
Again a movie I have not seen yet. But as pretty little liars fan I have to watch this because this includes the acting of Ashley Benson. Also the Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez star in this movie and the reason why I want to watch it. Great acting is sure to bring a great movie.

And the four lower ones, left to right

Fashion Police [TV Show]
Weekly news, talk-show about the latest red carpet and every day fashion trends of Hollywood celebrities. Divas, debutantes and fashionistas alike - you've been warned. Host and comedic icon Joan Rivers continues to hold court and brings her incomparable wit and unapologetic critique of fashion and pop culture to viewers. As always, she is joined by the outspoken "Fashion Police" panel featuring Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic and George Kotsiopoulos. Together this foursome pours through photos and video of the week's most high-profile moments and fashion choices, from red carpet gowns to casual daytime wear, to point out the best and the worst in celebrity style.
Why Watch
This show is one of my favorites, this one is also very fashion orientated like most on my list. It is sort of a fashion gossip between the bitchy high school popular kids only it are not kids giving the critiques but the very lovely Joan Rivers that can make a snide and funny remark about almost every outfit and star. I admit I only started to watch this show because I love Kelly Osbourne, but I simply fell in love with the playful format.

Pretty Little Liars [TV show & Book]Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret. Gossip thrives amid the Mercedes-Benz, mega mansions, and perfectly manicured hedges in the exclusive town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania. Everyone has something to hide. Based off the book series of the same name, the series follows four estranged best friends Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily who are reunited after their best friend and queen bee of the group, Alison, goes missing only to discover they are receiving messages from an anonymous "A" who knows all their secrets.
Why Watch
This needs no explaining, Pretty Little Liars is an amazing tv show that leaves you wondering who 'A' is and what happened to the poor murdered Ali. I started with the TV show myself but because currently is has a break before starting the next part of the season I decided to watch the books. I know a lot of people say "I would never watch a tv show and read a book about it at the same time" I have to say the book and show are two completely different things, yes they have similar events but both left me baffled and amazed. I really have to recommend this one. I am currently at book 7 and I read 1/3 of a book every night, it is just so hard to put away!

Pitch Perfect [Movie]The Barden Bellas are a collegiate, all-girls a cappella singing group thriving on female pop songs and their perfect looks. After a disastrous failing at last year's finals, they are forced to regroup. Among the new recruits is freshman Beca, an independent, aspiring DJ with no interest in the college life. But after she meets Jesse, from the rival all-male a cappella group, Beca has a new outlook and takes it upon herself to help the Bellas find their new look and sound and get back into the competition.
Why Watch
Your typical chick flick that leaves very little to surprise and a lot to cliche. Still I want to recommend this movie because it is a winning combination of singing and a love story. It reminds myself of glee only more 'kickass' if you are a fan of typical chick flicks and want to watch something without having to think a lot, this movie is one you need to watch.

So Undercover [Movie]Molly is a teen who works with her father an ex-cop turned P.I. One say an FBI agent approaches and wants her to work for them. They want her to keep an eye on the daughter of a man who is going to testify against a criminal. So they send her to the college where the daughter is attending. And she tries to fit in while keeping an eye on her and trying to see if there's someone there who doesn't appear who they are.
Why Watch
When I had my "I do not want to think but watch" period I also watched So Undercover. It was actually a very nice movie that reminded myself of miss congeniality a movie I watched a lot. And this movie also has Kelly O, what I think was very lovely. Again the story line is a tad "I know what is going to happen" but very nice to watch on a sunday night.

So what of these did you watch, read and see?
Lots of love,
Denna







Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive