If today the internet was my wardrobe I would be wearing an all Asos outfit. Even when it is kind of drab outside I would be wearing a cute outfit completely made out of Asos items, a little bit of cream and a pop of read. So want to see what I picked?




Lets start with this lovely set including the Adel Marie necklace the ring and of coarse matching earrings. At times I fall in love with a complete set of jewels and at times I only like one thing. This time I loved the whole set, I love the pastels and the the cute design. All in all it makes a statement without overpowering.


But that is not all as jewelry I could not help to include this lovely star ring from Sam Ubhi. It is really adorable and would be great for everyday wear. I also recently noticed that Sam Ubhi has the same ring in a cross version. I am still debating if I should buy myself a golden star, a golden cross or just go to House of Harlow and get a silver horse shoe. I am not sure yet.


Next up we have something that is not really jewelry and I know a lot of people do not love this Asos Tikka hair clip. But I adore it! It gives a lovely 'boho' glam to this outfit. It reminds me of Nicole Richie and I would wear it like the model on the picture is wearing it. Also I have to admit I am easy swayed by a sparkle and a spike.


Then we have a pop of color with this Bright red Villa Blazer. The cut is perfect and the shade is slamming. Again I love how the model is wearing it, I always push up my sleeves and I think that also really works with this blazer.


Normally I would pair any dress with a pair of killer heels, preferred with studs.But when browsing for the perfect shoes I found these Crochet shoes from New look. They look adorable and very casual, they also look like you can walk miles in these. I am a fan of these kind of shoes!


Last but not least is this cream lace dress from river island. Again very bohemian to me and light and flowy. Normally I would not go for this kind of dress, I prefer black dresses but I could not, not include this. It is very dainty and very spring

So if I had the funds and the items, I would be wearing this today.
What do you think..is there something you would wear?
Denna

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive