So I wanted to show my new wedge sneakers today. We all know these lovely shoes started to trend when Isabel Marant showed her amazing version. Sadly enough the poor student that I am could not afford them, while I still lust for a colorful pair...Today I am going to show my monochrome pair.




Dirty cheap
For the Dutch girls reading this I want to note that I bought them at "Schoenenreus" this Dutch store is currently selling out all their shoes for dirty cheap because they are bankrupt. Personally I do not mind that much because I think they overpriced their shoes a lot. But there is one highlight for everybody, they are giving 50-70% off on most shoes. I even scored a pair of house shoes for 90% off but that is an other story. I got these for 70% off the original price that was 44 euros. Not my math is not that good but that is between  round 15 euros. That is dirty cheap for a pair of sturdy shoes.


The shoes
I adore the matte and shiny variations on this shoe and the fact that it has a hidden wedge. These walk and run like heaven, you do not feel like you are walking on heels and they add a sporty but classy flair to every outfit.


So what do you think about my new shoes, love or hate them?
Lots of love and happy Easter!
Denna



Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive