ZS

Today I have two posts in one day, I got an email from Zalando and I had to share this with you lovely readers. Because I am sure you also love shopping as much as I do. As you might know I am a big fan of Zalando because they have everything! Starting today there is a contest on their site running till the first of April. And they offer a very lovely price to the first and second place winners.

ZS1

You can enter by making your own spring outfit, it is really easy. First you browse Zalando for items you like, out of those items you pick three to make an outfit. You copy the page URL and paste it onto this page here.  Then it is a simple upload and filling in your information.

Then a jury will pick a winner that will receive a 400 euro giftcard that you can spend at Zalando. That is a lot of shoes or a new spring wardrobe of coarse. But there is also a second price, 4 entries will win a 50 euro gift card. What I also think is a great price.

So do you need a new spring wardobe and do you have style? You can enter here and tell me in the comments if you are entering.
Note: This is only for the Netherlands.
Denna

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive