Ball6

People who frequently read my blog might have noticed that I have a love of jewelry, I am always searching for new unique pieces. But what some might now know is that I make a lot of things myself, I make mostly simple things and try to make things that I think are beautiful. This is going to be mostly pretty detail pictures, so grab a cup of tea and enjoy.



Ball4

The idea
I recently fell in love with the idea of rings inspired by planets and who does not like glitter? I played with glass and different colors. I made a few that I really love. Some of these are rings and other are earrings.

Ball5


My small dream
At times I play with the idea of starting a webshop but then the voice in my head tells me that I would not sell a thing. But then again, do I really need 50 rings that I made myself? So I want to ask you, my lovely readers. Would you buy any of the rings or earrings shown in this post if you where to see it in a web shop  And what would you pay for it?


Ball3
Ball2
Ball1

So what do you think? Also tell me in the comments, what is your secret passion.
Till next time,
Denna

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive