PM2

Happy Easter to my lovely readers, may you have a great day today. So I know a lot of people are having fun with their families and might not read this blogpost. So I want to give the people who do read this the opportunity to spam your blog or any social media you want but with a twist. Do tell me your Easter plans and then spam your blog...Read more for my Easter-plans



My Easter plans are actually very simple. Just a nice dinner with family and no chocolate for me. I am trying to stay away from candy and as reward I bought myself two bight lipsticks, that you can see above. Also I always buy my eggs pre-painted in neon bright colors so no painting for me, but I do plan on painting my lips that bright orange shade you can see above.

So happy Easter and I do hope to see you all tomorrow!
Denna

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive