As you might know Catrice is renewing their nailpolishes and sadly enough number 780 Welcome to Roosywood is leaving. I wanted to show you guys this polish and give you the tip to get it while it is still being sold. I think this color is stunning, it fits many outfits and styles and also the coverage is great.




Currently on sale
As I said this one is leaving so you can get this at a nice discount. In Holland most stores are giving a 50% discount and in Germany they had everything for 1.75 euro. Really no money for a 10ml nail polish.
In the pictures above and below I am wearing two layers but even with one layer it covers perfectly. I adore the dusty pink shade, it can be worn in the winter, spring, fall and summer in my opinion. It would look cute with a girly outfit, it would add a nice accent to an all black outfit and even with your pajamas it would look great.


So what do you think of this shade?

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive