AP
While browsing around webshops I came across Applepie Pieces and I directly fell in love with their collection of jewelry. I want two things when I buy jewelry, I want it to be unique and I want to it to be amazing. And I must say most of Applepie Pieces fall in that category and most important of all they also give back by supporting the cause UNICEF.

About UNICEF
UNICEF is the driving force that helps build a world where the rights of every child are realized. They have the global authority to influence decision-makers, and the variety of partners at grassroots level to turn the most innovative ideas into reality.  That makes them unique among world organizations, and unique among those working with the young. UNICEF believes that nurturing and caring for children are the cornerstones of human progress.  UNICEF was created with this purpose in mind – to work with others to overcome the obstacles that poverty, violence, disease and discrimination place in a child’s path. 
I personally think it is a great organization and it does wonderful work.
AP5

The collection of Applepie Pieces
Next to the UNICEF collection Applepie Pieces  also has other collections with many beautiful pieces. I especially adore the Madonna Inn collection that features those mint and dark blue earrings that make my heart beat faster. Also the Fortunately collection is high on my wishlist because the fortune cookie charms are adorable! As a cat lover I can not get away with not mentioning the Lucky Neko collection that features a lot of charms with our favorite animal also the Geisha collection also holds a bracelet with the Lucky Critter. Also last but not least I want to mention The happy tears, what I think is such an original idea and it also holds a lot of meaning behind it. I think these happy tears would be perfect to give as a gift or to get as a gift. If my loved ones are reading this I am lusting for a Minty in medium Pink in large & a small in Frost

But I also wanted to tell you about the main point of this article, the UNICEF collection.

AP6

The UNICEF collection
I love it when webshops also give to good causes because this shows the human behind the webshop. And Applepie gives back a lot. I browsed trough a few pages and literally was amazed by how much variation could be bought to support the good cause. You can view het whole collection here but I decided to highlight some of my favorite pieces.
AP1

My favorite shade has to be Peach as I pictures but the jewelry is also available in other colors The Peach has a meaning, it means friendship and wealth. Perfect to give to one of your friends. But it is also available in blue what has the meaning health or Mint for balance.


If you perfer something more organic I would advice you take a look at these two pieces. The wood paired with Hamsa charm means 'safe' so perfect for protection and who would not want their loved ones to be safe?


AP3

The lucky combination also holds the Hamsa charms, this one actually has a different meaning as you might have guessed the color and charm symbolic are symbolic for luck. And we all need some luck from time to time.
AP4[white]  -  [Black]  -  [Red]

And last thing I wanted to show are these simple earrings that would suit many people, these ear studs are simple yet charming. I am personally a big fan of the one with the white Swarovski stones.

As I said it is a very large collection and I am sure you will find something that you love. Even when the site is in Dutch Applepie ships worldwide! So grab your google translate and go to town!
So what do you think?
Lots of love,
Denna

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive