Lets watch some television-shows today! I actually love watching shows on my computer and some shows really need to air on the dutch television. Sadly enough most of these shows do not and then I need to watch them online. So many things that I am sure will be a hit in Holland or other countries. But anyways do you know the feeling of being bored and having no idea what to do? Most of the times I watch television then, now I want to share what I watch. So read more and perhaps you will find a new show that you love!




Fashion Police
About: 
Weekly news, talk-show about the latest red carpet and every day fashion trends of Hollywood celebrities. Divas, debutantes and fashionistas alike - you've been warned. Host and comedic icon Joan Rivers continues to hold court and brings her incomparable wit and unapologetic critique of fashion and pop culture to viewers. As always, she is joined by the outspoken "Fashion Police" panel featuring Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic and George Kotsiopoulos. Together this foursome pours through photos and video of the week's most high-profile moments and fashion choices, from red carpet gowns to casual daytime wear, to point out the best and the worst in celebrity style.
What I adore about it: 
The fashion Police first off has one of my favorite people in it Kelly Osbourne! I think she has a stunning style that she showcases on the show. I love how they discuss the style of celebrities although I am not a fan of Joan and her snarky comments. Although at times she makes me smile. This is really a program if you want to keep up to date with the fashion of the stars.  



Project Runway US
About: 
I have been a fan of Project Runway for such a long time, almost everything I know about sewing is from watching this program. It is very fashion related of coarse and it gives me inspiration for outfits. Every season I am rooting for somebody whose style I adore, but sadly enough they never win! I love the currents season plot twist, where to make the designers work in teams. Really a great show to watch if you are into fashion. 
What I adore about it: 
Heidi Klum hosts a reality series where aspiring fashion designers compete for a chance to break into the industry. Each week, a designer is eliminated from the competition after exhibiting their work in front of a judges' panel.



The face
About: 
“The Face”, hosted by photographer Nigel Barker, features supermodel coaches Naomi Campbell, Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha as they compete to find the face of ULTA Beauty, one of the fastest growing beauty retailers in the United States. The series will give viewers access inside the world of the industry as three teams of aspiring models, each led by one of the supermodel coaches, are guided through real life assignments, including photo shoots and commercials.

What I adore about it: 

To be completely honest I know very little about this show because there has only been one episode so far. But I did love that first episode. Let me start with the fact that my favorite model "Coco Rocha!" is in this show and my favorite [formerAmericas top model judge Nigel Barker. I love how the models all pick teams and of coarse I am team Coco! The one thing that irks me on this program in the attitude of Naomi Campbell, I know it is a competition but Damn girl! 





RuPauls Drag race
About: 
Join RuPaul, the most famous drag queen in the world, as the host, mentor and inspiration on RuPaul's Drag Race, the ultimate in drag queen competitions. Playing a dual role, RuPaul reigns supreme in all judging and eliminations, while RuPaul, the man, helps guide the contestants as they prepare for each challenge. Contestants include the nation's most outrageous, cutting-edge, talented and stunningly gorgeous drag queens all fighting for the title (and tiara) as top drag queen of the land. Working with our contestants are top models, designers and American idols all rolled up into one. Each week, through the trials and tribulations of glam, glitter and show-stopping performances, one drag queen is eliminated until reaching the next superstar 
drag queen of America.

What I adore about it: 

I know this is not everybody their cup of tea but I adore RuPauls Drag Race! It is an amazing show that shows a lot of style attitude and fashion. I love how the 'queens' are themselves and rock it out on the runway. I really advice you will take a look because this show will make you laugh, tear up and just is very high in amusement




Face Off
About: 
Face Off is a competition/elimination series exploring the world of special-effects make-up artists and the unlimited imagination which allows them to create amazing works of living art. Not only will the show incorporate effects make-up, it will include a wide range of skill sets including prosthetics, 3-D design, animatronics, sculpting, eye enhancers, puppeteering, casting and molding. Each episode involves reveals of the competitors' finished work, and it all culminates in one winner and one grand prize that will launch a career.

What I adore about it: 



This show is amazing if you love make-up and transformations. I love the fact that they show how everything is done. The challenges and results blow my mind every time I see them and the creativity is out of the roof. This show never fails to inspire me. 




Pretty Little Liars
About: 
ever trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret. Gossip thrives amid the Mercedes-Benz, mega mansions, and perfectly manicured hedges in the exclusive town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania. Everyone has something to hide. Based off the book series of the same name, the series follows four estranged best friends Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily who are reunited after their best friend and queen bee of the group, Alison, goes missing only to discover they are receiving messages from an anonymous "A" who knows all their secrets.

What I adore about it: 

One of my favorite shows that I followed since day one. I love the suspense  the plot twists and just the feel of the show. The fashion in this tv-show is top notch when you look at fashion. I get a lot of clothing inspiration out of this and since Gossip Girl ended this is my favorite show! 


The Lying game
About
The show follows Emma, a kind-hearted foster kid who learns she has an identical twin sister, Sutton. Sutton, unlike Emma, was adopted by wealthy parents and is seemingly living an ideal life. After their initial meeting, Sutton talks Emma into stepping into her life for a few days while she pursues a lead on the mysterious identity of their birth mother. After Sutton inexplicably fails to return to the girls’ designated meeting place, Emma must decide whether to come clean about her identity and risk her own safety in the hope of uncovering her twin sister's whereabouts, along with the truth about why they were separated in the first place.

What I adore about it: 
Now I shall admit I am not a really big fan of the Lying Game. At times the plot gets boring and I do not like the clothing they wear. But since I watched season one I wanted to know how it would end. The idea of the show is great, but at times the episodes are disappointing. I watch this most of the times in the background when I am working on blog posts or taking pictures. I love to hear what is going on but watching...meh.



Cake Boss
About: 
The staff of Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken, New Jersey, led by Buddy Valastro, shows how it prepares elaborate themed cakes for various occasions. Each episode typically features the preparation of two cakes for events including receptions, charity events and theme parties as well as weddings and birthdays.

What I adore about it: 

Let me start with stating I can not bake to save my life. The only thing I can bake is cupcakes and most of the times they just taste great and look ugly. Cake boss is a show that shows how great cakes are made, I love it when they make a cake move or just make an amazingly big cake that is pretty and special. If your into baking or just love to look at food, this is really a show you should check out.


Cake Boss: Next great baker. 
About: 
"The Cake Boss" is hiring! Buddy Valastro is looking for the newest member of the Carlo's Bakery team and to find the perfect candidate, he's inviting eight aspiring cake-makers from all walks of life into his bakery to compete for the job. This is reality elimination competition TLC-style, taking place in the real world of Buddy's fully operational bakery. Some will rise. Others will fall. Only one will get the job. Season 2 of Next Great Baker is returning with more contestants, bigger prizes and tougher challenges! Watch as Buddy sizes up 13 talented bakers and decides who has the stuff to hang with (and bake with!) the Carlo's Crew.

What I adore about it: 
As you might have noticed this is the america next top model version of the show above. This is the first thing I watched. I was bored and decided to watch shows similar to top model, project runway and other searches. Now I admit I have no idea why my computer spewed out this show when I was searching but I am glad it did. I think this is so much fun to watch, the creativity is out of the roof! 




New Girl
About: 
A comedy about the sexual politics of men and women, "New Girl" features a young ensemble cast that takes a fresh look at modern relationships. Jess Day (Zooey Deschanel) is an offbeat and "adorkable" woman in her late 20s who, after a bad breakup, moves into a loft with three single guys. Goofy, positive, vulnerable and honest to a fault, Jess has faith in people, even when she shouldn't. Although she's quirky and somewhat awkward, Jess is comfortable in her own skin. More prone to friendships with women, she's not used to hanging with the boys - especially at home. Of her three new male roommates, Nick (Jake Johnson) is the most grounded. He had big plans for life, but somewhere along the way, he stopped caring and became a bartender. Usually the smartest guy in the room, he has an uncanny knack for reading people and uses humor to deflect everyone and everything. Schmidt (Max Greenfield) is a hustling young professional who fancies himself a modern-day Casanova. Though his heart is usually in the right place, he's always scheming ways to climb the social ladder and is driven by an immature and almost obsessive urge to be on "the scene." The third roommate, Winston (Lamorne Morris), is an intensely competitive former athlete who has recently come to the realization that he'll never play pro. He moves back into the loft and must figure out how to live in a world without basketball - a world where not everything is about winning and losing.

What I adore about it: 



Now this show is a show that many people love to watch. I love how the characters act. It seems like real life and yet it is amusing in such a way that you think "This will never happen" Zooey Deschanel acts amazing in this and you will grow to love/hate Jess Day and the whole show.

actually watch a few more shows that I didn't write about [yet] seeing I could go on for days.  What is your favorite tv show?
Also excuse the spacing on this article. Blogger is somehow not working correctly.

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive