Before I start the second currently I want to thank Sophie, ChellesBlog and Leonie who told me that they like the idea of those little Currently updates. I was debating if I really liked writing those kind of articles but those kind comments inspired me to just do it. So read more for my second Currently...


Let me start with Loving I am currently loving my new brush set. The brushes are perfect and they did not cost that much. If you want to know what brushes I am talking about they are in yesterdays article. They really work like a charm and they look really good on my newly organized vanity table, which you can see in the above picture.

I am really Laughing at the fact that somebody found my blog with the words "How to take care of an Ikea plant" Why is really simple because my Ikea plant died a few months ago, strangely enough I can take care of many things yet plants are not one of those. But I am not giving up because I bought a plant that almost needs no water, so that one will survive! I hope

What I am Hating is a hard one because life is pretty good at the moment. Although I am hating the snow, it is coming down with no intention to stop! I had an apointment today that I moved because me + car + snow = hell. If you think I am exaggerating this is what my backyard currently looks like Snow heaven

Listening at the moment is a Korean song T-ara with Sexy love to start I love the music video and I adore the rhythm of this song. Especially the the part right before they start sings, I always do my little awkward dance then. Also Euphoria from Loreen is slowly growing on me. I am debating on getting it as my ringtone, I think the Euphoria! scream would be a perfect ringtone but the uhuhuhuh part also seems suited as my ringtone. My currently ringtone is a hard sound with "Electric shock!" and everything it scares me. I never miss a phone call yet it scares me!

Wish listing I am a lot this time. Top of the list is this Dji Dji necklace from Time for watching and the Rimmel london apocalips still have not found their way to me.

What I am currently Wearing is not that special. Lately I have been working out a lot so a lot of shorts and T-shirts. Not really pretty but perfect for when you are sweating.

And last but not least I am Debating if I should get my own domain name. I hate telling my blog is "DennaMichelle.blogspot.com"  it is really really long and I would love to shave the blogspot off. But then again it is really hard finding a hosting package that suits me. And do I really want a whole hosting package or do I only want a name. Still a lot is unclear for me but I am debating it.

So that was currently my currently, tell me in the comments what is up with your life.
Greeting and till next time,
Denna



Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive