Wow, what a large response yesterday at Spam my blog. I found a lot of nice blogs if you have not posted your blog in that article, you should do it soon. Also I noticed that Sonja was in the running for the look of January.  I think she looks lovely in her picture so if you think the same you should vote for her here. But today something different or to be honest not so different, I showcased my ebay ring last time. Remember the Botswana Agate? Today I got my two other rings from the same seller.



My least favorite
This one was a miss in my books, I expected it to be large but sadly enough it is rather small but for 0.99 dollar I can not complain. I prefer a real statement ring. Then again this ring has some of my favorite stones. It has a Garnet, Amber Tiger eye and Turquoise. Bellow I listed some information about the stones, if you are not really interested you can stroll down for the second ring.


Garnet
The Garnet is known as the stone for a successful business. If your business is not as good as it should be, just put 3 or more garnets on your desk. It is believed that if a garnet is put under a pillow it will cure depression. Garnets can be used to make a person popular and have self-esteem when worn as jewelry. It helps protect one on trips. Garnets bring constancy to friendships. Garnets are also known for stimulating success in business(Garnet) I love the fact that it stimulates success in business, perhaps I should wear this ring while blogging? It is not one of my favorite stones but I do love the dark red shade of this ring.

Amber.

Amber gem stone is not strictly speaking a stone at all, but is a fossilized resin. Beautiful jewelry made from it resembles gemstones, so it is sold as a gem stone. Amber is popular as it has marvelous metaphysical properties for psychic protection. It is a powerful healer that gives the person who wears it a lovely sense of health and healing. It balances the emotions, clears the mind, releases negative energy, aids manifestation, eases stress by clearing phobias and fears... (Amber) Not really a stone but I adore amber, my mother recently got a pair of amber earrings at they are truly stunning. I love how it is not perfect and has bubbles in it. On my bucket list is going to Denmark to search for Amber because they can be found there on the beach. 



Tiger Eye
Tiger Eye lets you see everything. Used for insight and you can be a very lucky person. When used in jewelry the tiger eye may bring good luck and protection from the evil eye to the wearer. It also known to bring clear thinking and insight. Tiger's-eye or Cat's-Eye is a stone for the mind, not the body. Tiger Eye is used to focus the mind. It will cause the mind to have feeling of oneness and feel more direct in all thoughts. It makes one aware of one's own needs related to the needs of others. (Tiger eye) Tiger eye is one of my favorite gemstones, why is really simple because my parents bought my a tree made of tiger eye stones when I was little. It was one of my favorite vacations so good memories when I see that stone. Also I could use some focus of the mind.

Turquoise
Turquoise is considered to be a symbol of generosity, sincerity, and affection. It preserves friendships and can make friends out of enemies in time. Traditionally is is said to only bring good luck if given, not purchased. However, this is not always the case. One must take into consideration the innate energy of each stone individually.It's best known for it's drawing powers. When pressed against the diseased or troubled portion of the body, the illness is then visualized as being drawn into the stone and out of the body, thus removing it all together. (Turquoise) Now a days Turquoise is a fashion piece, many outfits adored with Turquoise jewelry for a fresh young look. I still have my eye on a Turquoise bracelet, I must say I adore the color!


SnakeSkin Quartz
To be honest this ring is my favorite but I am sure this is not a gemstone but dyed glass. I said before in my other article about the Botwana Agate that I was not sure if it was a real gemstone. I searched online for some imformation about the Snakeskin quartz and the only thing that I found was that it does not excist. It can be two things, Quartz boiled in dye resulting in the pattern you see on the stone or glass that is painted. I am not sure which one it is. That does not take away what a stunning purple ring I got for 1.51 dollar. It is big and purple and lovely.


And even what the stone may not be real I am fan of these rings. As said before I got these here by bidding on them.

So what do you think?

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive