In my last today I feel like wearing article I picked H&M. Today I went to Asos and made a complete outfit that I would wear. It is a combination of nude and dark green. And strangly enough mostly items come out of the sale...




Lets start with this amazing blouse Warehouse Lace Back Blouse, marked down from 62.51 euro to 43.75 euro is a steal for this amazing color. I am a fan of the back and the fact that it is so long.



It might be a bold pick to wear nude and dark green in one outfit but I love the contrast. The Pepe Jeans Deep Green Ariel Skinny Jeans are pretty in color and back detail. These are accually marked down from 118.07 euro to 82.65 euro. 



These little ankle boots would fit perfect with a pair of skinny jeans. They are unique on its own thanks to the heel but do not grab attention. Perfect for many outfits. These ASOS ATOMIC Leather Ankle Boots with Perspex Heel  have a big price tag of 118.07 euro. But it is a decent price for a unique and 100% leather shoe.



And of coarse an outfit can not do without a bag. This ASOS Metal Plate Strap Bag is 48.62 euro for a large bag in a beautyfull nude color. I must say this one is high on my wishlist.



To end this outfit I decided for a pair of earrings, normally I would tack on 20 rings and a few necklaces but I thought this outfit only needed a pair of statement earrings. These Just Access Marios Earrings might be a big large for some people but I think they are the perfect size and shape. Sadly enough these are 30 euros for base metal, I would have preferred silver. 

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive