This is accually a Christmas gift I received from my mom, I picked it out myself but she decided the color. But that is not the point of this blogpost.




I wanted to show you how I showcase a few of my favorite rings but also give you some hints and tips for storing your jewelry. I think these little things are cute for decoration but they are not perfect to store a lot of things. But it gives a lot of flair to your desk of vanity table. For the dutch girls I got this one at blokker but there are so much more places where you can get them, or can you can make them yourself. So need some inspiration? 

So how do you store your favorite jewelry? In a box or do you display them?

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive