Yesterday I showed two quads and today I am going to show two lipsticks both from the Ultimate colour range. Pink is a color that fits many people and many outfits. I always say you can not go wrong with a good pink. Read more for swatches




Ultimate colour.
I prefer the ultimate colour range from Catrice over the ultimate shine for one simple reason. These give of a lot of color and pigment while the shine is less intense. Again I picked these up for 1.75 euro a piece in Germany, in Holland they currently have a 50% discount.


Also I love the shape of these lipsticks, they are great in use. There is also the brand name pressed into the lipstick which makes it a bit more expensive looking. I actually store these lipsticks up side down because of the sticker, it makes it easy to pick out what I want.


On the stickers it might seem like the shame shade of similar but the lipstick itself shows the difference. The left is Pinkadilly circus and the right is More is More. I am not sure yet which one is my favorite. What do you think?


\Which one is your favorite?

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive