I am sure you guys might think that I my eBay addiction is over, think again! December was the peak month of my eBay spree and slowly all the packages are arriving. Instead of a big haul post I decided to share this one today. So did this amazing ring that I want to share. I actually got three rings from this seller but two still need to arrive. You might have seen the other two in this post




Where & How
I got this from the eBay seller jewelry-sale all of his rings are auction based so you have to bid. I actually bid on at least 10 rings to win 3 rings. It is that these rings are very popular and some get high in price. I wanted some cheap rings so I only used low bids.
This one I snatched up for 3.25 dollar or 2.50 euro. The other two I got for 0.99 dollar and 1.51 dollar or 0.76 euro and 1.16 euro. Dirty cheap for rings with a pretty stone.


Botswana Agate.
Botswana Agate is a mineral of the Quartz family. It is predominantly banded in shades of pink and gray, though some layers may contain a muted brown or apricot. An "eye" formation in Botswana Agate is both protective and considered especially lucky. Botswana Agate is an ideal crystal for very sensitive children or teenagers who are easily hurt by teasing or pressure, and can assist them in finding more like-minded friends. It also supports adults who join a dating agency or online services to find partners who are spiritually in tune and shares their dreams. Agate promotes inner stability, composure, and maturity.Agate is useful as a protection amulet when traveling, and is especially effective against traffic accident and is said to repel spiders. [1] 
Lets just say if it repels spiders I am a happy Denna.


Quality
I semi-trust the seller on its word that it is a real stone but I also heard feedback that it could be glass. Sadly enough there is no store selling stones in my neighborhood so I have no place to get it tested. The ring itself is true to size, so props to the seller for that. And after a day of wear this ring does not turn my finger green.


Conclusion, if you get one for cheap. It is worth the money!

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive