While browsing http://www.beautypolish.nl I came across this amazing December tag. Now I admit that I am not a writer but I tried to fill it as best as I could. Do read and tell me what you think.



1. What do you love most about December?
At times I can be the Grinch and blabber on how much I hate snow and cold because if I am honest I must say that I prefer the summer. But there are a few things that I adore about December and to put it into one word it is Christmas. 

Now I am not one of those people who adores getting gifts but I am on the other side of the fence. I adore shopping for gifts for other people. I aim to get the best present for them while they do not expect it, the look on their faces is my favourite thing.


2. What is your favourite perfume to wear with the holidays?
I must say that I adore Essence like a day in the candy shop for these holidays. These Holidays I will be smelling like candy, instead of eating it.

3. Which 3 products can’t you live without this December?
Dr.Fish lipbalm, my lips go from dry to desert in a few seconds when December starts. I found that Dr.Fish lipbalm does it for me and I already have two balms laying round the house.
My family, I know it sounds cheesy and cliché but family is the most important thing to me and during the Holidays we sit round the table and just have a good time. I love the feeling of together and happiness during the Holidays.

My canon 1000D, I love to take pictures that is not a secret but during December I seem to pull out my baby more and more. The first snow “Snap” Christmas dinner “Snap” Decorating the tree “Snap”  everything is put on digital film. 



4. What is your go-to look this month? Winged liner? Red lips? Tell us!
People who know me know that I am a big fan of winged liner, it is part of my daily look. So yes I will be rocking winged liner this month, currently I am fan of pairing it with gold eye shadow and wearing a nude lip.  

5. What is your most favourite glittery product? It can be anything!
Nail polish! Hands down it has be nail polish. I always feel like the Holliday season is a “Go free” card for me because the whole month I am wearing glittery nail polish. 



6. Show us your favourite ornament from your Christmas Tree!
Actually I have to be Grinch on this one, we two trees in our house. One big one that touches  the roof and a smaller one downstairs.  Both trees are not my cup of tea because they are cluttered with every ball and ornament my mother can find.  I always said that the day I am moving out I will be buying a white tree and decorate it with girly pink and purple ornaments, of course that will be featured on my blog but for now I have to keep this question open

7. Which candy are you going to eat too much of this month?
To be honest I have not touched any candy for a few months now, can I get a applause? My weight loss goal is more important than candy but that does not mean that I cannot sin during the Holidays. I might be eating a few waffles or a few spoons of ice-cream. But this month I am during it in moderation. 



8. What is your favorite December/Holiday related movie or TV show to watch?
Even when I mentioned the Grinch a few times already, it is not my favourite movie. I adore the Muppet Christmas carol. The classic tale is one of my favourites and the only Christmas movie that I watched more than once.

9. What do you really hope Santa has wrapped in a present for you this year?
I asked for a few things that I really adore. First is a Mi Moneda zodiac coin followed by a small pendant to put it into.
I recently saw pictures of little trees to put your jewellery on so I put that on my list.
Also I asked for some earrings or necklaces from DjiDji Itial.
And on top of my list has to be something that cannot be wrapped up and that is that my blog will grow the next year and that people will enjoy reading it.


10. The Holidays are all about sharing the love, Who do you want to give a shout-out and why?
My parents who do not read my blog, I want to let them know that I will try to be an even better daughter next year.
To the friends I made this year, thank you for being such great people.
Sonja Vogel, She commented the most on my blog and it means a lot to me because she is a blogger I look up to. Do check out her blog
Also all my followers, the 53 people who are following my blog. Thank you for following me and I hope you will keep loving to read my blog.
And all the friends I made on forums. They are too much to list but you know who you are.

You are free to take this tag. Do tell me when you do.

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive