One of my goals for 2013 is to learn not to look awkward on pictures and share more outfits. But why start on 2013 when I can start now? Today I am sharing my Christmas outfit. On my to do list is getting a better background to take pictures in front of and posing. So got any hints, please share them. More pictures, my make-up and an animation after the cut.





Outfit breakdown
Top: Christmas gift, bought at a small store.
Skirt & Tights: Action
Boots: Van Haren / Deichmann read about them here
Bracelet: Silver bangle from my mother.
Earrings: Zinzi better pictures soon
Rings: DKNY, Local jewelry store.
Necklace: Mi Moneda & Lucardi


My cat decided she wanted into the picture, resulting in this strange animation...


I decided to wear my make-up in a contrasting color and I am sure this in my first attempt at green.

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive