So today I received something really nice in my mailbox, there is going to be a new box for you lovely dutch girls. Beauty boxes have been trending for a while now but this one has a twist...

This box is by Boudoir by Mail. This is not your typical beauty box but a box that has a pair of panties. Yes you heard me right a pair of beautiful french-made underwear shall be delivered to your door in a special box. It is a monthly subscription that costs 14.95 euro.

In my eyes this is a decent price for a pair of nice knickers but we have to wait and see how the first box turns out.

At the moment the site http://www.boudoirbymail.nl/ is still work in progress. Starting this month the momment the site goes online and you can order you can use the code "BBM2012"  for a 10% discount [use before 26th of december] 


But there is more, you can follow BoudoirbyMail now at twitter to be eligible to win a perfume.

I am keeping my eyes peeled and I have high hopes. The moment I know more I will keep you updated ofcoarse.

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive