So for Christmas I decided that I wanted a nice hair clip something cute and sparkly  So I turned towards my favorite buying site: Ebay! For 1.35 dollar I decided to take a random hair clip in the hope of getting a nice color.




Good quality
There are few things you can say about a hair clip what I can talk about is the quality. The clip closes perfectly and does not slip out of your hair. The clip is larger then a standard hair clip but in my eyes this is not for keeping your hair into shape but more as a statement piece. Furthermore the beads are attached firmly and for the price I say "Take a shot"


I got this from the seller itshotsale77 but it can be found by more sellers under the name "Lovely Fashion Girls's Crystal Pearl Style Hair Barrette Hairpin Hair Clip" 


So what do you think?

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive