Today I am going to share my Christmas desert. It is quick and easy and leaves room for variation. Warm fruit with icecream. A semi-healthy desert.




What you need

  • Icecream
  • Red fruit mix [frozen]
  • A deep pan
  • Glass or plate
  • Sugar [optional]
  • syrup [optional]



How
It is very easy, first you decide how you want to give it, I prefer a glass over a plate but you can also make up a pretty plate for this Christmas desert. You need very little ice cream that you put on your plate or in your glass.
Then comes the fun part, warming the red fruit. I toss my frozen fruit in the pan and add a bit of syrup or sugar. The best way to make it is to warm it at a high temperature and use a spoon to move the fruit round the pot. The fruit with slowly warm up and you want to go for warm but not to mushy.
After it is warmed up you drizzle it over your ice cream and it is done.
As I said this is very easy and quick but the taste is amazing!
For more variations you can check out this site





Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive