I know a lot of people write press Sunday or publish every press information that strikes there mailbox. I personally do not prefer to do that. I want to show you what I like and what the highlights are. You do not need to read the same article over and over again on every blog. So I am introducing to DennaMichelle News Flash! I collect what I think is interesting and I will show you....In a flash!
And I will also include a blog that I came across that I think deserves a spotlight.

Today we have, Zara, Essence, L'Oreal, Trekpleister and Dat Gekke Meisje



Zara:

Zara has a new look-book out that you can check Here. There where actually three items that really spoke to me. The military coat, the dark red jeans and the wool vest.  I thin kthe coat is perfect for spring and winter. I love the buttons and the combination of black and gold.
The red jeans are perfect very every wardrobe and style. You can dress these up with a blazer and some heels but they would also look very lovely with a shirt and some sneakers.
My last pick was a vest in white. Normally I do not go for knit or white but I love the different patterns that the vest showcases and the shape of the back.
So you can check the look-book here and get inspired.

Essence:

For December Essence is coming out with the Fantasia collection. Most of you have seen all the items already on different blogs but I wanted to show you what I love about the collection.
I have three items that wiggled there way into my wishlist. Starting with the eye shadows for 1.99 euro a piece you can get a bright bold color, and I admit with my hazel eyes purple really pops or you can go clean and nude. Both look beauty full and I can not wait to see how pigmented they are.
Then we have a highlighter with a cute design. I am on the fence about this one because I love the print yet it is border-lining childish. But I do love it! I want to know if the bright pink is overspray or not, if it is  not it would be the perfect make-up that I want to own. For 2.99 euro I am sure going to pick this one up.
So be on the look out in December for the Fantasia limited edition.

Trekpleister [For the Dutch readers only]
Trekpleister is one of these stores that are only in Holland. Sadly enough they are not close to my house and I need to take a trip to go there. I wanted to write about this and get the word out to the people who live close to a Trekpleister drugstore. Starting the 13 November you can buy the above bracelet. And I hear you thinking "Why should I buy a silly bracelet" Because it is for a good cause, you will support Stichting Opkikker that helps families that have a child that is sick for a longer time and gives children one great day. And this is a cause that really hits me because I volunteered last summer by a similar organization and it really means something for the children. So buy this bracelet for only 3.99 and support the cause.

L'Oreal:

This is actually the dutch screenshot that I took but everybody can join. You can send via Facebook kisses towards people who really deserve it. Cute idea and it spreads happiness.

Blog spotlight:

This is a dutch blog but for my international readers we have google translate. This is a blog I started following recently after seeing the lovely blogger in my comments. I love reading comments on my blog and I always check out if my readers also have a blog. [By clicking there name, please do not spam links]

So I came across this dutch blog and fell in love with the concept. Like my own she does not only blog about one thing. But the thing that I like the most is the way she writes. I enjoy reading every article and it gives an idea about the person behind the blog. Do check her out! 


So first one, what do you think?

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive