So today I am going to tell you all about the 30 day shred. If you are like me sitting at home wanting to work out, when I want and how I want, Jillian can give you a nice challenge with the 30 day shred..

What is the shred
The shred is a workout program that you can do for 30 days. It has three instruction video's that you need to follow. You start with 10 days on level 1 and then 10 days on level 2 and you end it with 10 days level 3. If you google the effect of those 30 days you get amazing pictures that really show a change that most people will want.



What do I think.
I think the program is a great idea because you are working for 10 days on the same set of exercises. You need to do Push-ups, sit-ups and jumping jacks. You combine strength with cardio and most important  You get no pauses between exercises. A full 20 minute workout that will leave you in sweat. And you only need a 2 things. Water bottles or weights and a mat.

I use water bottles as weights because I have not have time to get weights in the store.  Also a mat will get in handy because there are a decent amount of floor exercising.



Yes I must say 10 days of the same thing will get boring and you really need to motivate yourself.

So what do you think? Something you want to try out?

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive