Hey! Today I am showing you kittens my favorite earrings. Oasap is one of my favorite online stores and when I saw these earrings I fell in love! And they where only 10 dollars so they do not break the back. So read more for the pictures and the link towards these stunning earrings.



Style unknown.
So you can get these here They come in gold tone with a black stone. I think these look amazing with many outfits and fit many styles. They can be classy for a night out yet casual for day wear. They can glam up an edgy outfit or tone down a bright one.

Wearing them
These are not as heavy as they look yet they are sturdy. None of the points are sharp and they are nice to wear. Actually when you wear them you do not feel them.

Nice buy
They are a nice buy for only 10 dollar and I love them. So what do you think?


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive