Fossil is one of my favorite brands, stunning packages and amazing jewelry. Sadly enough I do not own a lot of fossil jewels. I got two pieces, one I got a long time ago and a new one that I got a few days ago.



Both items are steel and amazing quality. They came in the pictured box and it really is a motivation to buy more from Fossil. I want a whole army of cute boxes!



The old piece are my cross earrings, they are long and just hit my shoulders. They are amazing with hair down and up. I got these in sale for 10 euro.
90% of the people who see them hate them, but I adore them.

 My newest treasure is this key, I got it to wear together my with my coin necklae. The charm can be put on bracelets,anklets and necklaces. It is really a cute piece.

I got this one at the dutch store Berden for 10 euro because all charms had discounts.

What brand do you really love and want more of?

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive