This my favorite cute gadget of the moment. I got this little pretty thing from ebay. You might wonder what is it? A hearth of coarse! If want to know what it does and the seller...



. If you open it you can see the USB that you need to stick into the computer. But it is not a usb stick!

So some people might have guesses that this gadget allows you to stick your micro SD card into the computer . the backside has a little slot where you can stick your micro SD card. Perfect for people who use them in there phone or gaming gadgets. 

I got mine here for a dollar. No money! I always lose them so this is perfect for me. 

What do you think about this gadget?

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive