The bodyshop has many cute giftsets. For my birthday I picked this beautyfull packed Love ETC... set. Today I am going to write about the perfume, and as soon as I test the bodywash and lotion I will write about it.



I love how simple and cute the bottle looks. It would look really nice on my dresser. I have to admit it is a small bottle with 50ml but the inside is magic! TBS discribes this as floral and I have to agrea, the notes are:



  • Top notes: pear, neroli, bergamot
  • Middle notes: jasmine, heliotrope, lily of the valley
  • Base notes: vanilla, sandalwood, musk cream

It is a nice day time perfume that reminds me of summer. The smell is not really strong but lasts all day.
I think it is a tad expensive if you buy it alone, but in a set it has a decent price.


What is your opinion about this perfume?


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive