So pencils. Eyeliner, eyeshadow or lipstick they can be used for many things. Now I have to admit when I saw these on buyincoins I wanted these because the package is cute. I had no idea what I wanted to use them for. These beauties are only 4.89 dollar for 12 piece but do they work?



So I have to admit I got these before I went on vacation and had my lovely new camera. These are fast swatches that I took before I left on my vacation. These pencils came with me and where used a lot.


These three shades are not really safe, they are bright and lovely! For now I used the pink and red for my lips but one day I will stop playing safe and make an eyelook with them.

Now a bit more safe, I am personally attracted to green shades and I think the left one is really stunning. The bright blue one really pops of the screen!


I call these my little safe suckers, they are perfect as eyeliner or to add something more to your eyeshadow.

To sum it up they got a few high and low points.

High

  • Cheap 
  • Can order them online so no need to get out of the house.
  • Good pigment
  • Easy to use
Low
  • Very creamy, so they can break.
  • You need paypal to pay for them.
  • Easy to rub of.
To conclude
These are cheap and fun to play with. For the cheap price you can try them out.



Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive