Some time ago I posted about some ear cuffs I ordered of Ebay, and they finally came! Jumping around screaming I got wings was the high point of my day before leaving towards school. I paired my golden cuff with a tiny golden stud in the other ear. Read more...



Sow while rocking this golden cuff I wondered if people would notice. I sat down at the table and prepared for the test when suddenly the girl behind me tapped me on the back. "I love your earring!" So of coarse I started my ramble about the wonders of ebay.



Now I admit these cute cuffs are not yet hot in Holland and a few people wear ear cuffs but I can see these being a big hit this summer. Cute updo and nice wings!

So like them or hate them?


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive