I love finding inspiration from runway shows and I have admit I adore Versace.  Now I would wear the four above outfits on a daily bases if my body shape would allow it. The bright yellow dress is amazing for summer and I have to admit I am currently going to a bit of yellow fase. the gold jacket works with the dress but would also look amazing with a shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.  The dress I have to admit is not something I would wear to school but is great for a party, the shape and lace combination is amazing! but also the colour looks great. The last look also shares that amazing lavender colour and I would give away one of my kittens for these boots. They actually look great for a DIY if I ever find lace in that colour. Also how amazing is that jacket! Te shape with the romantic lace makes it my favorite!


What is your favorite outfit?

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive